Dear CLIL lovers
It is a true pleasure to let you know about an important new feature of the CLIL Seminar at Secondary level: it will be held online on a monthly basis so that teachers from Bizkaia, Araba and Gipuzkoa can take part in it. Thus, we will create a poweful network that enables all of us to improve our teaching practice.
Please, follow this link to register as soon as possible because the first session will be starting on October 26th.
You can read about the objectives of the seminar sessions and calendar below these lines:
- To help teachers with their daily practice by facilitating materials and ICT tools for the different subjects they are teaching in English
- To work on academic language and subject specific vocabulary
- To pave the way for the development of pluriliteracies across the curriculum
- To give teachers useful information about conferences, different types of events and webinars related to their classroom practice and professional development
- To provide teachers with a network so that they can share classroom practice and materials with other teachers
From 15:00 to 17:00 p.m. on Tuesday afternoons
Post a Comment