Those of you who have been attending the CLIL seminars know about most of the tools I am going to suggest but this may be a proper time to try and choose just a few of them to help you decide among the many available tools:
- Google Classroom
- Wizer (an interactive “worksheet” generator)
- Liveworksheets (interactive online exercises with self-correction on a variety of subjects and topics)
- Quizizz (online games)
- EdPuzzle (create interactive videos)
- Quizlet (flashcard and game generator).
- NearPod ( you can find or create interactive lessons for all subjects in minutes)
I reckon the following tips by educator Larry Ferlazzo can also be useful:
No matter how many years we have been into teaching, this situation has transformed all of us into NEW teachers who face a completely new challenge so let's be patient and share our doubts and achievements too. I am looking forward to reading your comments.